Afterschool Care Enrollment is Open
Enroll for afterschool care
Afterschool care enrollment is open
We know the workday doesn't always end at the same time the school bell rings. Therefore, Kerr County YMCA now offers care for the children after school at all the Kerrville Independent School District elementary campuses. Registering for this program would allow for your child to remain at the school they attend all day until you are able to pick them up by 5:30 p.m.
- Serving children Kindergarten - 5th grades
- On-site care at Nimitz, Starkey, Tally and Tom Daniels Elementaries.
- Program Hours of Operation: Monday- Friday, from school dismissal until 5:30 p.m.
- All YMCA staff receive extensive training, including CPR and First Aid
- We collaborate with Big Brothers Big Sisters, Boy Scouts of America, and Girls Scouts of America, giving your child the opportunity to participate in these programs
- We also offer full-day care during the Summer Holidays, Fall Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break.
Activities & Program Components
- Nutritional snack & 100% fruit juice served daily
- Homework assistance
- Enrichment activities
- Group games
- Outdoor fun
- Arts & Crafts
- Much, much MORE!!
- Registration Fee: $30 per family
- Monthly Rate: $175 per child Full Time (4-5 days per week)
- $150 per child Part Time (1-3 days per week)
CCDS provider for governmental funding assistance for qualifying families. Please call CCDS at (830) 257-3171 for more information.
PLEASE VISIT OUR OFFICE AT 213 C ST. TO REGISTER FOR AFTER SCHOOL CARE!